Peter C. Connor
Mr. Connor graduated from Boston University (1974) and Western New England University School of Law (1977). He became the third generation of his family to be a member of the firm when he joined in 1977. Mr. Connor’s practice is concentrated in business law, real estate and estate planning, with an emphasis on strategic and succession planning for family-owned businesses, representation of healthcare providers and non-profit corporations.
In addition to serving on various committees of the Greater Holyoke Chamber of Commerce, Mr. Connor has served as President and board member of the Holyoke Boys and Girls Club and received its Meritorious Service Award. He has served on the Board of Directors of the Holyoke Medical Center.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Hampden County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Massachusetts Conveyancers Association
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- United States District Court, District of Massachusetts
- Western New England University School of Law, J.D. – 1977
- Boston University, B.A. -1974