A Firm With History
Lyon & Fitzpatrick, LLP traces its roots to 1888 when Addison Loomis Green opened a law practice in downtown Holyoke, Massachusetts. Clifford S. Lyon joined the firm in 1915 and his son, Clarke S. Lyon, followed in 1948. The Green family’s participation in the firm came to an end with Addison B. Green’s retirement in 1957. The following year, William D. Fitzpatrick joined the firm. Clarke Lyon passed away in 2002 but the participation of the Lyon family continues into a third generation with current partner Peter C. Connor.
Located at the intersection of Interstate 91 and the Massachusetts Turnpike, Lyon & Fitzpatrick, LLP is uniquely positioned to address the needs of its clients throughout Western Massachusetts.
The attorneys and staff of Lyon & Fitzpatrick, LLP are committed to the growth and welfare of the Pioneer Valley. As part of this commitment, they serve as members of and advisors to many non-profit associations, including local chambers of commerce, local hospitals, the Boys and Girls Club, the Holyoke Medical Center, and the Girl Scouts of Central and Western Massachusetts.
Lyon & Fitzpatrick, LLP is dedicated to delivering legal services and counseling to the residents and businesses of Western Massachusetts. With its professional staff, experienced team of attorneys, and a deep appreciation for the loyal clients who have made its longevity possible, the firm continues with its second century of success.