Phil’s education provided him a wide array of experience in different legal settings ranging from research and advocacy organizations, to state government departments, and private firms. After being admitted to practice, Phil worked for two years at an established personal injury firm before joining Lyon & Fitzpatrick, LLP at the start of 2019. His practice includes estate planning and administration, personal injury, special education law, and other civil litigation matters.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Hampden County Bar Association
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Syracuse University College of Law, J.D. – 2016
- Westfield State University, B.A. 2013