Robert C. Sacco
Robert C. Sacco is a graduate of Boston College and received his law degree from Western New England University School of Law. He is a former Assistant District Attorney and Assistant Attorney General. Mr. Sacco has extensive experience trying cases in federal and state trial courts, as well as administrative agencies. In addition he has handled several appellate matters resulting in published decisions.
Mr. Sacco’s practice is concentrated in business and employment law, condominium law, estate planning and administration and civil and criminal litigation (including personal injury and domestic relations).
He is currently on the Board of Directors for the Westfield Gas and Electric Utility and No Fires Juvenile Intervention. He has been a member of the Board of Directors for the Hampden County Bar Association and the local chapter of the Red Cross. In addition to his participation on numerous Boards, Mr. Sacco has volunteered with the Red Cross in New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina and has participated as a volunteer in Kenya. He resides with his family in Westfield.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Hampden County Bar Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Supreme Judicial Court Pro Bono Committee
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- United States District Court, District of Massachusetts
- United States Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Western New England University School of Law, J.D. – 1988
- Boston College, B.A. -1980